Veneer for Furniture
Every craftsman/woman knows that having the right tools for the job makes all the difference in how efficiently and smoothly they will be able to accomplish their work. Furniture builders know that having the right building materials is equally as important. FormWood Industries is a complete veneer and veneer products supplier for both commercial and residential building needs. We produce veneer faces, wood veneer laminates, adhesives, and hardwood veneer panels in both domestic and exotic hardwoods. Our inventories of stocked material, production lead times, and delivery schedules are managed to provide our professional clients with outstanding service, and the quality products they need to get the job done.
No matter the scale of your furniture building operation, whether you build custom one-of-a kind heirloom pieces or entire sets of matching furniture pieces, FormWood offers diversity in species, products, and service. We can provide the furniture builder with large production runs or single one-time cuts and matching.
FormWood Products for Furniture Builders
- FormWood offers a variety of hardwood veneer species, backers and cores.
- We can accommodate large production runs of the same species and grade. One-time or ongoing production runs are available based on customer specifications.
- Over 100 different species of wood veneer, including exotics are available.
- Both rigid panels and tenderized sheets can be manufactured from the same flitch.
- Sequencing and special matching available (Slip-match, or Book-match for example).
- 8', 12', and 20' lengths available in many species, as well as 5' width and crossgrain.
- High quality hardwood veneer made to your specifications.
- Sampling available.
- A wide variety of backers are available to meet all of your manufacturing needs.
- Backers Include 10 Mil paper, NBL® wood-backer (No Black line), DuraBack™ resin backer, two-ply wood-backer, and PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive). Cores include MDF, PBC, and Veneered Core.
- FORM-EDGE, Edgebanding and Edge Strips are available to complete the look and fine detail of your projects. For all your exotic edge needs, edge strips can be cut to match.
- For those with concerns over solvent-based adhesives used in veneer application, the application process of veneer is now safer than ever for both environment and consumer. FormWood offers "DURABACK™", a resin-backed veneer that can be applied with water-based adhesives in states that have solvent-based adhesive restrictions.