GET A QUOTE
PSA Veneer Sheets
Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA)
Need a quote or have a question?
Contact our sales department 877.848.0871
FormWood PSA veneer sheets provides a simple and easy alternative for applying veneer without the need to use a secondary adhesive. Utilizing the best quality 3M® Brand PSA adhesives, our peel and stick veneer provides a permanent bond to any smooth substrate that is dry and free of dust and contaminants. As with all FormWood products, the meticulous grading and matching of our hardwood veneer along with a station to station quality check system assures the end-user will get the same quality on every order. The unmatched performance of our PSA veneer is a direct result of using superior materials and a team of dedicated veneer craftsmen. Hardwood Laminate Product Spec sheet
Features and Benefits
- Partnered with the quality of the 3M® peel and stick adhesive backing, our PSA veneer is backed to provide excellent flexibility
- PSA Veneer Sheets are the perfect choice for cabinet refacing, home craftsmen, and professional woodworkers
- Sheet sizes are 2' x 8', 2' x 10', 4' x 8' and 4' x 10'
- PSA veneer can be cut and trimmed with ordinary tools, such as scissors or a utility knife
- Common applications include: Kitchen Renovation, Furniture Repair, Column Wraps, Display and Fixture, Interior Architectural Design and Renovation
- 90-plus wood species and cuts, including many exotics on the shelf and ready for quick shipment
- Tenderized FormWood PSA veneer will bend to a tight radius
Information provided is based on 4' x 8' sheet
- Thickness: .025 plus or minus .005
- Size Availability: 2' x 8', 4' x 8'
- Machine Surface Sand: 150 grit
- Packaging Standard: 2-10 pcs / 11-15 pcs
- Typical Box Size: 11-3/8" x 11-3/8" x 50" / 13-5/8" x 13-5/8" x 50"
- Weight/4X8 Sheet: 4.4 lbs
- (Bending Radius) Flexibility: Approximately 1" (varies with species)
- Standard Size: 2' x 8'
- Maximum Size: 4' x 10'
- Recommended Glue: Solvent-based contact (flexible glue line)
- Best to store in a climate controlled environment (Heated in winter/Air-conditioned in summer)
- Relative humidity of 35% is best
- Avoid exposure to sunlight
Color and Grain Appearance
- Variation can be expected from sheet to sheet and lot to lot
- Sequence matching available upon request
General Application Information
- Inspect material for satisfaction of quality and grade prior to lamination
- All veneer should be acclimated prior to application
- Ideal temperature for application is 70-80° F
- Ideal humidity is 35%
- Surface must be clean, dry and smooth (free of dust, grease, wax) to ensure a good bond
- Veneer scrapers are recommended for hand application to allow for maximum pressure. "J" rollers are not recommended
- Adhesive should be allowed to cure for 48 hours prior to finishing
- Click here for a more detailed description about application guidelines for FormWood PSA veneer products