GET A QUOTE
FormBond is a high strength, high temperature, low VOC solvent-based spray adhesive for industrial use in a variety of applications. It contains no CFCs, is waterproof and dries clear.
- Low VOC levels for use in any location
- Formulated for rapid application
- Bond can withstand heat and humidity
- Applies easily and adheres to various substrates
FormBond can provide a fast tacking, strong, permanent and waterproof bond
- High Tensile Strength
- Ample Peel Strength
- High Temperature Resistance Level of Bonding
- High solids Web Pattern Formulation for Extended Coverage.
Directions for use
Surface must be clean of dust and dirt and substrate should be properly conditioned. Prior to use a small test patch should be sprayed to evaluate substrate compatibility. This product may degrade some thin plastics and films. Apply a uniform coat of adhesive evenly across the surface. Spray both surfaces to be bonded; one surface vertically and the other surface horizontally. Allow adhesive to tack up until no adhesive transfers to finger when touched (approximately 2 to 3 minutes). Clean up: Use Adhesive Remover or other petroleum solvents.
- Contains NO chlorinated solvents
- VOC Range: <55% by weight
- Color: White when sprayed, dries clear
- Solvent: Cyclohexane / Acetone
- Boiling Point: 140° F
- Shelf Life: 12 months (agitate before use)
- Optimum Spray Temperature: 60° F to 80° F
- Storage: Keep from freezing
- Flammable: Yes
- Service Temperature: -30° F to 220° F